Mental Health Edu
End The Stigma By Starting The Conversation
Mental Health EDU is a digital education platform developed in partnership with EVERFI, Inc. When completed it will be delivered directly to high schools across the country to foster mental wellness in the classroom and equip students with lifelong mental wellness skills.
About the Program
Total Lessons: 6 Lessons self-paced lessons, 20 minutes each.
Standards Based: National Health Education Standards (NHES); State Academic Health Standards.
Audience: Students in grades 8th through 10th
COST to schools: Free to schools. Underwritten by sponsors.
- The science of mental health
- Overcoming stigma
- Effective coping strategies
- Seeking help from others
- Supporting friends in need
Want To Attend?
Get Involved. Become a Partner.
Pivotal Moments is looking for partners to increase our message throughout society. We invite you to become a founding partner.
- Free UpstanderYou sponsorship
- Free access to EVERFI platform for employee’s kids.
- Visibility in all promotions.
- Facilitated PR and interviews.