Mental Wellness Basics
A digital learning program for mental wellness given to high schools in the U.S. for FREE through donors and sponsors.
100 schools in 2019
Pivotal Moments has partnered with EVERFI, a leading educational technology company, to develop a new digital learning program that will be given to schools across the country who want to do more to inspire youth to be champions for mental wellness.
Our 2019 GOAL: Give the Mental Wellness Basics Program to at least 100 schools across the country.
About the Platform
The platform is a digital learning program students gain access to during their 8th through 12th grade years in school.
What schools get it? In 2019 we will start our ambitious goal to offer the program to 100 schools starting in North Carolina, Virginia, New York and California.
Who pays for it?: The cost of implementing the platform is free to schools and funded through generous donations and sponsors.
- Self Awareness
- Self Management
- Relationship Skills
- Social Awareness
- Responsible Decision-Making
Learn more about the Platform HERE.
We need your support
Your donation helps pay for implementation, teacher training, ongoing support, and more.
Want to be an Official Partner?
Generous donations from sponsors help cover the cost of implementing Mental Wellness Basics into schools and schools systems. There are numerous sponsorship opportunities for organizations and individuals. Contact is directly for more information.
- National Sponsor - Be an exclusive national sponsor alongside Pivotal Moments.
- Regional Sponsor - Be an official sponsor for a specific state or region.
- District Sponsor - Opportunity to offer the platform to specific school system.
- School Sponsor - Opportunity to offer platform to specific school.
- University Program - Help tailor the program for college students.
- Middle School Program - Help tailor the program for middle school students.