INSPIRING YOUTH TO BE STANDUP CITIZENS
UpstanderYou is a speaker series and peer recognition program
This program inspires teens to stand up for the positive behaviors that affect mental wellness and the vitality of our communities. The series brings together experts, advocates and youth champions for mental wellness. The goal, to educate and inspire our youth to be community strong.
FREE to parents and their teenage children
Many teenagers graduate high school without the knowledge or inspiration to be champions for mental wellness and upstanding behavior.
About the Program
FORMAT: Four live Speaker events. One celebration Reception to conclude.
When: September to January. Participants expected to attend at least 4 events.
Location: Held in DC region.
Audience: Parents and children grades 10-12.
COST: Free (thanks for sponsor support)
- The science of good behavior
- Authenticity and self-awareness
- Building healthy relationships
- Mindfulness and being present
- Good and bad of technology
- Finding the leader in everyone
- Your role in our community
Want to Attend?
Show Support. Become a Sponsor.
Pivotal Moments is partnering with local companies to underwrite the development and promotion of this important program. We invite you to become a founding sponsor.
Cost (by number of employees)
- $25K Over 1,000 Employees
- $10K Up to 1,000 Employees
- $5K Up to 500 Employees
- Invite employees before open to public
- Recognition as founding supporter
- Visibility in online promotions
- Access to EVERFI Mental Health EDU
- Seat on UpstnaderYou business counsel